Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Happiness! Haha! Hehe! Heihei!


What is happiness? I think there is no answer, because everyone has their own views about it. However, there are some facts can be accepted widely about this topics.

Almost people believe that money can not buy happiness.
That is true, because lots of researches show that very rich people are not the most happiness person, also, the poorest people are not the most sadness person. In my view, I strongly agree that we should not pay so much attention about money, and of course we can not make our life’s goal for money. Maybe some of people will say they know lots of people when they win lottery, they looks very happy. But I have to say that according lots of researchers’ article, they said in fact we have two types of happiness. The one is short term happiness, which means that it just can lasts for few days, or even some hours, then people will back to their baseline of happiness. Another one is long term happiness; I guess you will say, it means happiness can last longer. Congratulations! You are right! However, do you know how we can keep it clearly; I guess lots of people will say no. Also, I can not say the right answer to you, because in my mind, I think everyone has different ways to get happy, therefore, they have different ways to keep it. Nevertheless, I think no matter what the ways are, they are focus on our personality. In addition, by nature selection, we get some genetic from our parents, also it can influence our ability.

Do not always say I am not lucky one; I hate something or someone…… Try to enjoy your life around you, try to say I am so lucky I have……now, I like this, that……Then you will find your life will really change a lot.



3 comments:

Arti said...

To figure out the roots of happiness, Should we use human in the experimentation?


^_^

alice said...

Agree with you! keep on working^-^

Abdul said...

heey Cathy.. hope all is well!!
i really agree with you that money doesn't buy happiness, in fact its true.. hope u enjoyed the articles :-) Keep up the good work.
See you on Monday :-)
Abdul